Every business, every brand, and every product in the world needs a logo. A logo designer has a huge and lucrative clientele.
But there’s more! Providing logo design services is a great gateway to forging a successful win-win relationship with a client so that you’re best placed to then offer other design services and do more exciting and creative work. Logo design is the passport to enter a promised land of business opportunity!
In this course, you will learn:
- the theory and art behind creating logos
- how to find logo design clients
- how to communicate with a client before and after the design process,
- how to design logos
- how create logos electronically using mostly Adobe Illustrator
- the business of logo design
- how and what to charge the client
- how to ensure a win-win relationship that results in repeat business for you.
This course is suitable for beginners in the world of design as well as folks who’ve been working for an agency for a few years and want to branch out or go it alone!
This course like all others comes with my usual 30-day money back guarantee.
- How To Learn Logo Design
- The Four Most Important Logo Design “Rules”
- Logo Design Ideas From Different Logo Types
- Advanced Logo Design Ideas – How To Think Outside The Box
- Conclusion to the Art of Logo Design
- Introduction to Client Communication
- Stages of Communication – Get This Right & Everything Else Will Follow
- Understanding the Creative Brief – Getting Inside the Client’s Mind
- Make More Money by Understanding the Extent of the Business Side of the Project
- The Proposal – Making Sure You Understand the Brief
- The Contract – This Solves 99.9% of Client Problems
- Conclusion to Client Communication
- Introduction to the Design Process
- The Logo Design Process – From Idea To Artwork
- How To Get Great Design Ideas For Logos
- An Introduction To Creating Shapes in Adobe Illustrator
- Organising Shapes: Coloring, Enlarging, Reducing, Grouping & Ordering Shapes
- Introducing Text, Creating Outlines & Grouping/Ungrouping Objects
- The Difference Between the Selection Tool (V) and the Direct Selection Tool (A)
- Introducing Fonts – Where To Get Great Free Fonts For Your Logos
- More on Fonts – More Help with the Important Font Decision
- What Are Compound Paths in Illustrator? & How To Use Them To Great Effect
- Introducing the Path Tool (P) & Bézier Curves in Illustrator
- How To Trace a Scanned Sketch with the Pen Tool (P)
- Creating Custom Brush Shapes in Illustrator
- Designing a Logo for a Website
- Conclusion to the Design Process
- Introduction to the Business of Logo Design
- The Presentation – The Classic Mistake You’ll Want to Avoid
- Logo Formats, Color Specifications & Final Delivery of the Logo
- How To Get Clients – The Most Important Subject In Logo Design!
- How To Deal With Clients – Why Not All Clients Are Created Equal
- How Much To Charge For Logo Design?
- How To Make Sure You Get Paid
- Conclusion to the Business of Logo Design
- Conclusion to the Course
Only $27 – Buy Now!Already purchased this course? Please login here.