Email Marketing is one of the most effective ways of building an audience, creating an online business and making money.
However, you may prefer to think of an email list as a marketing tool that creates a relationship with your potential customers.
An email list is a business asset
“If you aren’t building an email list, you’re missing out on the most powerful and consistent way to drive repeat visitors and customers to your website or blog.” – Corbett Barr from ThinkTraffic.
I’ll explain the importance of thinking of your email list as a collection of people rather than a collection of email addresses or – even worse – a way to make money.
- I’ll recommend you don’t constantly send sales emails.
- I’ll tell you about the importance of an offer and how often and how much you should give away for free
- I’ll explain about incentives and lead magnets.
- I’ll introduce the squeeze page and show you how to make one
- I’ll show you the best ways to create signup forms and where to put them on your website
- I’ll explain about the “Thank You” page and the “Welcome” page.
The process of collecting email addresses and bulk-emailing out to them in a way that by-passes the spam filters and stays on the right side of the CAN-SPAM act is phenomenally complicated.
That’s why I’ll show you step by step instructions of exactly how to use the powerful tools of two of the foremost email marketing services: Aweber and Mailchimp.
I’ll also show you about email messages – the different types you can send, how to send them, when to send them and the best ways of writing effective emails to drive traffic and sales.
Many online businesses focus, incorrectly sometimes, on social media, whereas Email Marketing provides a much better return on your investment.
“If they’re liking the content you’re sending them regularly, then there’s a good chance they’re going to like the products you create. Email subscribers are more likely to buy your products than any other type of audience.” – Glen Allsopp from ViperChill.
If you focus on providing value and engaging subscribers, Email Marketing will bring success for your business.
A password and login link will be mailed to you. Please be assured that we hate spam as much as you do. We will not give away your email address to anyone and you may unsubscribe from emails at anytime.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Adding an Email Opt-in Form to a WordPress Site
- How to Build an Email List of Raving Fans
- Introduction to AWeber
- Sending a Broadcast Email with AWeber
- AWeber Sending Follow-up Sequential Auto-responder emails
- Introduction to MailChimp
- Add a MailChimp Sidebar Form with a WordPress Plugin
- Adding Multiple Mailchimp Forms on One Page